Saturday, January 10, 2009

'FEEL IT'

I don’t smoke…. I don’t booze… I don’t have any other bad-habits and I never even had a girl friend…. Most of us will be proud of this and the number will increase if I remove the last line (no girl friend).I am telling this so confidently because I have a lot of friends (fortunately r unfortunately) who fall under this category and they are very happy.
I have a serious doubt i.e. down the lane when we get older and when we see our children trying all these things at some point of time we may feel that what is there in all these things a and why didn’t I try any of these things in my teens. Did I miss something which I should have at least tried?
If you get this thought then at that point of time you cannot do any thing.
(coz u cant bunk classes even if u wish, u cant lie to your parents, cant go to late night parties etc….)
Most of the people don’t try these things because they feel that these are bad and they may get addicted to these things , but if we are confident about our-selves then we wont get addicted to any thing.
How can you say that our life is complete without trying all these things (I don’t say we have to get addicted, just have a FEEL of them).
How can u say that I have enjoyed my life without tasting the puff of cigarette on a rainy day or never even tasted a sip of vodka and lastly how can one miss the sweet fights and late night messages of a girl friend.
I have mentioned a few of them but there are lots n lots of other small things which we may regret later on in our lives if we don’t do them.
I have decided that at least I will try to do some from these from the wish-list.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful raa...Well... I hope i wouldnt have this regrets in my life dat i did not booze, hadnt taken a puff cigarette or something ..but i do have regrets...when it comes to my studies and all. I should have studied better and got into IIT and stuff. any way...I got dat in my life..i mean i cud taste IIT too. but the regret of doing a btech in iit is always there...
    True indeed...when you know after years you will regret about this thing..who should atleast feel it in your life atleast once..To know how bad or good it tastes or may be bland who knows!
    Life is a Potion of different tastes mixed in it, Do not leave even a drop untasted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur blog reminds me of 5 point someone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post ra mama, I can understand your feelings but not everyone feels so as such that is one is doin a bad thing (i'm not talking abt a puff of cigarette and all) we cant do the same and also the inner conscience wont let u do it , I dont y whenever i want to have a try of it thr is something disturbing in me which stops me to taking in. As my last point , I hope tht u could "FEEL" the everything of watever u have in ur wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Dear Elysian, I guess u missed the whole point in the post, I feel bad for u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Was going through this post, did you manage to cross out any of the items from your wish list yet? It's been two and a half years since you first penned this down.

    ReplyDelete